- 1 bag of sweet peppers, diced
- 1 cup minced leaves from green garlic *
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 bunch spinach
DRESSING INGREDIENTS: *
- 2 parts sesame oil
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part liquid agave
- 1 part Southwest Seasoning Mix
- a dash of salt
- I had green garlic leaves leftover from my stir fry. Please use whatever onion or garlic you have around — or omit it! The great thing about salad is it’s flexible!
- Personally, I make a new tiny batch of salad dressing for each salad, which is why I put the measurements in parts instead of specific measurements.
- Roughly chop or tear (depending on your energy level) the salad greens, including: butter lettuce, arugula, and spinach.
- Mix together salad greens, minced green garlic leaves, and diced sweet pepper.
- Combine salad dressing ingredients. I like to either whisk it in a bowl or, if I’m feeling wild, put it in a Tupperware and shake it till incorporated.
- When ready to eat, top salad with dressing.